My Top 10 Cleaning Products!

Hey guys 👋 


How is everyone? Let me know in the comments 🥰 Today I thought I’d share my best cleaning products for all you mums and dads out there that are like me, and probably deal with spills & stains all day. As difficult as they can be to get out I’ve found these products have worked so well for me in everyday life and I can’t wait to share them for you to make your lives a bit easier too! 


So let’s get into it… 


  1. Vax Steam Mop




Now this has been a life-saver for my floors! It works so well and I use it every single day, even my partners obsessed with it too. I think it encourages us to do our floors more due to how clean it brings them up, no stickiness and all the spills gone! In my opinion it’s much better than mopping the entire house and dries so quickly ready to be walked on by little feet again. No harsh chemicals, just water and a bit off effort then you’re good to go! 


Rate 100/10! 


  1. The Pink Stuff 


Now I know you’ve probably heard everyone rave about this product and that’s because it actually works! I use it for mostly everything. Cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms, stains on the floor (hardwood only) and it’s worked brilliantly! I’ve also found it works for leather shoes too. Now I don’t know how recommended it is to use on shoes but so far my white shoes have came up brand new after even the muddiest days at the park. I truly love this product and always have it stored in my cupboard in case I need it. Whether it be the paste, spray etc they have all worked for me and I cannot recommend them enough. 


Rate 100000/10! 

  1. Fairy Stain Remover


In my house we have very sensitive skin and have allergies through the roof with detergents etc (me having even a washing up liquid allergy), but this product has been nothing but perfect with all that it does. It removes stains and even gets rid of them hard to remove stains with a soak. I mean my son spilt spaghetti all down his football kit and not even an hour soak and it was out and looking brand new again! Thanks to this product I no longer have to worry about the kids getting messy and ruining their clothes. 


I personally add 1 scoop to my everyday wash and soak when needed, just so that it’ll get them pesky stains out of white socks that forever turn brown. I highly recommend this product and it has yet to fail me after over a year of use 😊 


Rate 100/10! 

  1. Detol Sensitive Laundry Clenser


Now if you’re like me during the pandemic as a mother I went a little OCD with cleaning. This helped settle my mind so much when washing my partners & my clothes for work and making me feel at peace knowing all the germs were off. Now i put two capfuls in every wash and use it all the time, especially when the kids are Ill. This once again has yet to cause a reaction on our sensitive skin and leaves our clothes smelling beautiful! 


Rate 10/10! 


  1. Viakhal Limescale Remover


This is the best limescale remover I have personally ever came across! When I moved into my flat there was so much limescale everywhere. The sink, the draining board, around the faucets and the sink holes, my whole shower shield was clouded with limescale & our shower heads. But this product done it’s magic and got rid of all that build up in such a quick time. Now I just use it once a week or so just to keep the limescale at bay. Plus it leaves my taps so shiny! As seen below. Cannot recommend this enough and have used it for years! Be careful not to leave it on for too long though as it can change the colour of your grouting etc. 


Rate 10000/10! 


  1. Elbow Grease


Once again you’ve probably heard so many people rave about this product and that’s because it is truly amazing! I use it all the time and I love it. After cooking I spray a bit over my hobs (once cooled) and leave it for five minutes to work it’s magic, come back and wipe it with a cloth… then voila you’re done! And your hobs are perfectly clean and looking brand new again  This for me goes hand in hand with vikhal as my must haves! 


Rate 1000/10! 


  1. White Vinegar


This is brilliant! Especially for windows, mirrors etc, any glass really. Works so well for my patio windows! And with a microfibre cloth it brings everything up streak free and 

gets everything off. All that dirt, grease and grime, just gone. I can’t recommend this enough and I’ve never had a problem with it. I also love the fact that it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals and won’t harm anything I use it on, is another reason why it’s one of my favourites. 


Rate 100/10! 


  1. G-Tech Air-ram


I absolutely love this Hoover! It is the most lightweight, efficient, quiestest hoover I have ever used. I love the fact I can use it when the kids are asleep just to how quiet it is. It runs over dirt and picks it up so easily, even the littlest of crumbs. Another great feature is that it doesn’t get clogged! Well in my experience anyway. Leaving you hassle free days and you able to run that hoover as many times over the house as you like, or should I say run after the kids mess with a hoover 😂


Rate 10/10! 


 9. Dishmatic Washing-up Sponge


This sponge works brilliant for me when washing up. I find it very useful as it dispenses the washing up liquid and use is just the right amount, saving money due to not over using. The refills come in handy too as there’s so many in a pack and compared to using loads so sponges before, I’m once again saving money there too. 


Rate 10/10! 


  1. Milton Sterilising Spray


This spray helped me so much in calming the anxiety a pandemic brings. I love this spray so much and it’s so easy to use! I use it on my kids highchair, toys, mostly everything and the tablets helped me with washing too! Who knew Milton could be a great sock whitener 🤷‍♀️ You can search up how to use it on whites with a quick search on Google 😊


That wraps up my top 10 cleaning products! Even though I’ve done this list, and I hope it helps a lot of people, remember though guys as lovely as it is to have a clean house… it can wait! Don’t feel like you have to be a parent and a maid all at once. Make that mess! Run around after the kids and play all sorts! The cleaning can wait till bedtime and you never know, with any luck your kids may help you one day 🤷‍♀️😂 


Keep smashing it mums and dads, you’re doing great 😊 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Realities of Parenthood

Identity Theft by Pregnancy

The Anxiety of Days Out